Our Reading

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Message from Noah Noyes

Hello Parents and Families,

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. It has come to my attention that there was a glitch on the 1st grade report cards. Under the personal responsibility category, two standards were incorrectly inserted: Completes Class Work and Participates Actively and Appropriately. When these standards appeared in the incorrect location, the default value of "R" for Rarely appeared as the entered score. This was a glitch in the construction of the report cards and then a miscommunication between myself and the office about the mailing. Please accept my sincere apologies for the mistake and the incorrect information, I take full responsibility for missing this before the report cards were mailed.

I will be running a new, corrected batch that I will submit to classroom teachers for final inspection before mailing. In the meantime, please let me know if you have questions or concerns. Again, please accept my apologies for the mistake and any stress it may have caused you.

Sincerely,

Noah Noyes

No comments:

Post a Comment