Our Reading

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

We Are Very Thankful

Today the kids wrote sentences about things for which they are thankful. I think that they're great and are worth sharing!

Normand:
I am very thankful for my mom and dad and pets because they are nice.

Maren:
I am very thankful for my friends because they make me happy. I am very thankful for my family because they love me.

Talyn:
I am very thankful for my family because I love them.

Garett:
I am thankful for my dog because I love her. I am thankful for my mom and dad.

Zachary:
I am very thankful for my mom and dad and dog and Lily because I love them.

Porter:
I am very thankful for my dog because I love her.

Lilli:
I am very thankful for Max because he makes a good pillow. I am thankful for my family because they love me.

Noah:
I am thankful for my pets because they are soft.

Cameron:
I am very thankful for my cat because he is very soft. I am very thankful for my friends because they are nice to me.

Liam:
I am very thankful for my toys.

Maggie:
I am thankful for my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment