Our Reading

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Parent-Teacher Conferences

(Please note: A paper copy of this is going home on Monday)
Dear Parents,
Our school year has been off to a great start and I am very excited to meet with you to discuss your child’s progress in the first grade! I had our parent-teacher sign-up available at the Open House and some parents have already signed up. Below you will find the times that are still available. Please kindly sign-up for three conference times that would work best for you. You will receive a reminder next week of your time. If these times and/or dates are inconvenient for you, I will do my best to find a time that accommodates your schedule. I am also willing to hold a conference over the phone if that works best for you. Please contact me at school or e-mail me (egreaves@danvillek12vt.us) if you have any questions.
I look forward to meeting with you to discuss your amazing child!


Monday, October 17th
3:20
3:40
4:20
4:40
6:20

Thursday, October 20th
8:20
8:40
9:00
9:20
9:40
10:00
10:20

No comments:

Post a Comment